Current Project • Affordable, Open Market
Standish Gate is a development of 19 properties in the beautiful area of Standish, surrounded by fields and rolling hills. As well as this its only a short distance from the M5, Gloucester and Stroud.
The land was previously an old farm, due to this it was home to many different species of wildlife including bats and slow worms. As a result of this we had to implement measures in order to protect their habitats during construction.
Out of the 19 properties at Standish Gate 5 are affordable houses for Gloucester City Homes and the other 14 are up on the open-market.
Gloucester City Homes properties include:
- 2 x three-bedroom houses for shared ownership
- 3 x two-bedroom houses for affordable rent
The open-market properties include:
- 2 x two-bedroom bungalows
- 1 x three-bedroom bungalow
- 1 x four-bedroom bungalow
- 4 x three-bedroom house (2 of which are barn conversions)
- 3 x four-bedroom houses (1 of which is a barn conversion)
- 1 x five-bedroom house
- 2 x farm house renovations
Development on this site started in November 2016 and the affordable housing side was completed on time in January 2018. 10 out of the 12 properties on the open-market have been completed and the rest are due to finished in early 2019.
For details on the homes which are up for sale please get in contact with Naylor Powell Estate Agents.