Position: Assistant Site Manager/ Finishing Foreman
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager/ Finishing Foreman to join the Aqua team. If you are looking for a new challenge and a varied role this could be the job for you. We are a growing family-run building contractor and are offering work on a number of projects within the Gloucestershire area. Please see below for the responsibilities required for the job and qualifications needed. We look forward to receiving your application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Site Manager in coordinating all trades on site, ensuring they meet the build programme.
- Ensure all workers on site are inducted properly prior to starting work.
- Ensure all working methods are carried out in accordance with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Liaising with the buying department in the office, ensuring the required materials are on site ahead of schedule.
- Ensure all personnel on site comply with the company’s site policies and procedures.
- Carry out snagging inspections with Client’s Representatives and organise remedial work at handovers.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward ideas and when requesting to do so, implement change.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
- CSCS Card
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full, clean driving licence
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Workware and PPE provided
- Workplace pension
- Company vehicle